What’s Your Story?
Comics tell a story. American graphic novelist Josh Neufeld has generously shared his work with us at @america. But what’s the story? Share your story with others.
Complete Josh’s cartoon. You may download the panels at the following links:
Panel 1: Comic Page 1
Panel 2: Comic Page 2
Submit a title and dialogue to complete Josh’s bubbles. There are two ways to submit.
- Submit these panels with your title inserted and dialogue written in the bubbles.
- Submit your title and dialogue in a list format, identifying the panel number and speaker identity.
Submissions can be made by attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: What’s Your Story?
- Body text: full name & hand phone number
- Contestants must be an Indonesian national
- Contestants’ title and dialogue are original works
Contestants who add to this cartoon by drawing and writing a third page will get extra consideration. Creativity is encouraged. Winners will be announced at @america during the live digital video conference with Josh Neufeld in America on January 19, 2013.
- 1st Place – Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet loaded with Josh Neufeld’s book as well as other comic books and graphic novels
- 2nd Place – Book: New Orleans After The Deluge and other books from other graphic novelists
- 3rd Place - Book: New Orleans After The Deluge and other books from other graphic novelists
Contestants must attend Saturday’s event to collect their prizes. If they are not present, they will forfeit their prize.
The submission period opens today and closes at midnight on January 17, 2013.
All submitted works become the property of @america. All rights to these works belong to @america.