Express Yourself! - @america’s Photo Contest I
Share your photos with us in the first @america digital photo contest! This first contest will be for the April & May themes:
Read more about these themes at http://www.atamerica.or.id/programming-themes
How to participate
Take pictures! Have fun!
Select one (1) of your photographs for submission against one of the above themes.
Submit that photo is:
- image format - .jpeg
- image size - 1024 x 768
- image resolution - min. 72 dpi
Submission period: February 28th until March 17th, 2013.
Send your selection to this email.
- subject line: Photo Contest I – (your chosen theme)
- body text: full name and handphone number
@america will upload your photo into a special album on our Facebook fanpage.
Vote for your favorites on the @america Facebook fanpage.
Voting period: March 18th until March 31st, 2013.
Terms and Conditions
- The @america digital photo contest is open to anyone who enjoys photography and wants a chance to showcase his/her work.
- All submissions become the property of @america and all rights to the images belong to @america. This means your photograph may be published on www.atamerica.or.id, our social media platforms and at our facility at Pacific Place Mall.
- You confirm that any photograph you submit is your own original work for which you have not violated any copyright law/permission. The image must not have already been professionally commissioned.
- The name of the winner will be announced on the @america social media platforms and the winning photo will be featured in an exhibition of the submitted images at @america.
- There is one prize for the winner only. It will be a recent book on photography.
- All rules are accepted as final and apply to all contestants. The judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.