Come and participate in this hands-on experience about how to use and program an Arduino microcontroller!
This is a series of workshops focused on teaching students about the Arduino microcontroller. Participants will learn about Arduino and will receive hands-on experience on how to use and program an Arduino microcontroller and create a project that can be applied to real world applications.
1st Session: 4 January 2018
2nd Session: 11 January 2018
3rd Session: 18 January 2018
4th Session: 25 January 2018
To register for this program:
The Arduino workshop sessions is for beginners who want to learn the basics of the Arduino microcontroller and its programming. To register, type your full name, email address and phone number here. Seating is limited to 20 participants. The twenty participants will be selected on a first come, first served basis, so register soon. We will contact you to verify your participation. Once we have twenty confirmed participants, we will close registration.
Certificates of completion will be awarded to participants who attend three out of four sessions.
- Attendance registration opens at 3:00 pm
- Priority will be given to those who have pre-registered
- Participants who pre-register must arrive by 3:45 pm to be guaranteed a seat
- If you pre-register but arrive after 4:00 pm, we cannot guarantee that you will be admitted
- Walk-ins will be asked to sign-up and queue and will be allowed to enter at the discretion of the @america team managing the entrance
- Registration closed 30 minutes after the event starts
Participant must bring their own laptop to attend the workshop and have already installed the Arduino IDE software. Download here. Please download and install version 1.8.5.