Do you want to know how to build robots? Calling all robotics fans! In this hands-on experience, you are not just learning about how to build robots but also how to program them so it becomes autonomous!
iLearn Robotics features a series of workshops that will provide participants the knowledge and skills to build and create robots as well as learning how to interface those robots with actuators and sensors, so that the robot can be sense the environment and become autonomous.
1st Session: 1 February 2018
2nd Session: 8 February 2018
3rd Session: 15 February 2018
4th Session: 22 February 2018
These sessions are open for beginners who want to learn the basics of Robotics and build their first robot. To register, type your full name, email address and phone number here. Seating is limited to 20 participants. The twenty participants will be selected on a first come, first served basis, so register soon. We will contact you to verify your participation. Once we have twenty confirmed participants, we will close registration.
Certificates of completion will be awarded to participants who attend three out of four sessions.
- Attendance registration opens at 3:00 pm
- Priority will be given to those who have pre-registered
- Participants who pre-register must arrive by 3:45 pm to be guaranteed a seat
- If you pre-register but arrive after 4:00 pm, we cannot guarantee that you will be admitted
- Walk-ins will be asked to sign-up and queue and will be allowed to enter at the discretion of the @america team managing the entrance
- Registration closed 30 minutes after the event starts
Participant must bring their own laptop to attend the workshop and have already installed the Arduino IDE software. Download here. Please download and install version 1.8.5.