Planning to study in the United States? Then, you will need to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Join our first ever free complete test preparation course (12 sessions) to learn about all four sections of the TOEFL iBT and prepare for test-taking success!
This free course is one of the activities the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta is sponsoring to commemorate the 70th anniversary of U.S.-Indonesian Bilateral Relations in 2019.
For registration and further information, please visit our website at www.atamerica.info and learn a chance to get an official TOEFL iBT voucher!
Click here to pre-register.
You will receive an email from the EducationUSA team confirming your pre-registration (no later than December 21st, 2018).
Priority will be given to those who have pre-registered AND received an email confirmation (you must bring your photo ID to every session).
If you do not receive email confirmation, you are allowed to queue on the day of the event but we cannot guaranteed a seat (photo ID is not required).
Procedure for pre-registration:
- Registration opens at 10:00AM.
- Participants who have pre-registered AND received an email confirmation must arrive by 10:15AM to be guaranteed a seat.
- Participants who have pre-registered AND received an email confirmation but arrive AFTER 10:15AM cannot be guaranteed a seat.
- Registration will close at 10:50AM. Any participants who arrive after this time may still attend the session (if seats are still available), but will not receive credit for attendance.
- Walk-ins will be asked to sign up and queue and will be allowed to enter at the discretion of the @america team managing the entrance.
@america welcomes visitors on a first-come, first-seated basis, as space allows. However, due to the high number of interested participants for this course, we cannot admit all guests and priority will be given to those who have pre-registered AND received an email confirmation. Should visitors be unable to enter, we offer our apologies. Livestream is not available.