Thank you for your interest in participating in U.S. Bi-Mission in Indonesia and ASEAN Presents: Internship Program Opportunities! Please be advised that due to @america’s limited seating capacity, participants must pre-register in order to participate to this info session.
- Registration has been closed.
- Registration check-in will open at 13:00 on the day of the event, February 19, and entry will be granted on a first-come, first-seated basis.
- Please note Registration does not guarantee entry!
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early, in order to secure your seat.
- Walk-ins will be asked to sign-up and queue and will only be allowed to enter at the discretion of the @america team members managing the entrance, if space allows.
- Please limit the items you bring to @america, in order to pass through the security check quickly. You may enter with a handphone and/or iPad, but laptops and bags will need to be checked at the entrance. We recommend leaving these and any other bulky items at home.
- Only currently enrolled college students will be allowed access to come inside @america – if parents or other chaperones accompany the student, a video link will be provided, but they will not be able to participate in the program.
@america welcomes visitors on a first-come, first-seated basis as space allows. Due to capacity limits and for your safety, we cannot always admit all guests. Should visitors be unable to enter, we offer our apologies and remind you that our performance center events are live streamed at www.atamerica.or.id/video