Explore the world of ethical AI where women are empowered to lead the future of tech in ASEAN and beyond! Join us at @america to meet leading experts who are tackling AI-related gender bias to build a more diverse and inclusive future! #DiversityInTech #UnlockYourPotential
Representative of the United States Government:
1. Ramin Toloui
Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs, U.S. Department of State
2. James Cerven
Regional Technology Officer, U.S. Consulate General Sydney
1. Dr. Hasyiya Karimah Adli, Founding Dean, Faculty of Data Science and Computing, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan, Malaysia
2. Ayu Purwarianti, Head of Artificial Intelligence Center, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
3. Annie Mathew, Director of Developer Relations, Microsoft Asia, Singapore
1. Dyah Anita Prihapsari, Chairperson, ASEAN Women Entrepreneurs Network
2. Rebecca Schwabe, COO/Founder of Saigon A.I
3. Methawee Thatsanasateankit, CEO of Vulcan Coalition
Dr. Vanny Narita, Senior Officer, Science and Technology Division, the ASEAN Secretariat
How to join this session?
You can directly come to @america.
For audience abroad, you can also join this session online by following these steps:
- Click here to join via Zoom
- Click here to join via Instagram
- Click here to join via Facebook
- Click here to join via YouTube
- Click here to join via Twitter
See you at the event!