As the global pandemic continues, many traditional sectors have suffered. Both companies and workers have been strengthening their resolve to find alternative outlets for their entrepreneurial drive. As unemployment spikes, green jobs provide an exciting alternative to our shared future. Join our discussion with the experts to learn more about how the environment and the economy can complement each other in the coming new normal!
1. Fabby Tumiwa - Executive Director of IESR
2. Satrio Swandiko Prilianto - Renewable Energy Campaigner Greenpeace Indonesia
3. Dr. Hanny J. Berchmans - Senior Clean Energy Project Development Specialist of ICED USAID
4. Anggita Septia Pradipta - Head of Marketing PT SUN
5. Fainta Negoro - Sustainability and Partnership Lead of Multi Bintang Indonesia
Moderated by Andreas Pandu Wirawan, Asosiasi Energi Surya Indonesia (AESI)